Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Starbucks' Banana Caramel Frappucino

Summer's nearly here and Starbucks are seeking to lure customers in with a new frappucino for 2006. So like a moth to a flame I went in and got one. Things were not looking good for this drink to be fair. The weather was brisk rather than scorching, there was a peculiar smell in the Starbucks I visited and the barista put cream on the top despite me saying twice that I didn't want it. This drink was going to have to amaze me.
As it happens, it's pretty good. The banana flavour is quite subtle and blends very well with the coffee. I think the caramel is just draped over the cream rather than mixed in and I have no idea what that tasted like because as soon as I could taste cream, I threw it away.
I could definately see myself sinking a couple of these when the weather hots up a bit.

1 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) from a krazy blogger down under in New Zealand. I had a look at both your blogs. They are really great. I hope you don't mind me mentioning them 2 #586 on my blog - 21 21 21 Blogs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home