Saturday, June 17, 2006

Football Crisp!

For breakfast this morning I thought I'd try Football Crisp! cereal. Officially licensed by FIFA (the world governing body for football) and on the shelves in time for the World Cup.
The graphics on the box show a pair of goalkeepers gloves catching cereal in a football shaped bowl. Th
ere are also plenty of dull facts dotted around the box about the various different balls used during World Cups gone to send you back to sleep. A large portion of the back is taken up telling us about the fantastic revealing vanilla balls gimmick. When milk hits the cereal a football pattern is revealed. It's no prize in the box, but I figured I'd give it a go.
The cereal has a pleasant vanilla taste that isn't too overpowering. It also turned into mini footballs when I added the milk as promised.
I'm not sure this will tear the average fan away from a full English in the morning but for those without any bacon in the fridge, this might just suffice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home