Sunday, August 06, 2006

Marvel Heroes Bio-Synergy Bars

I eat way to much rubbish for this blog so when I spied these Marvel Heroes health bars I thought I'd give them a go.
Apparently for the superhero inside you, these bars are made up of dried fruits and combined together to create something sweet for kids to snack on.
I tried the pineapple, mango and apple wholefruit bar with The Flaming Torch on the pack first. It was nice and chewy and had a decent sweet tang to it. I wasn't so impressed with papaya, pineapple and coconut though, and that's despite it having Spiderman on the pack. It's consistency was a little dry and all I could really taste was the coconut.
There's nothing particularly stunning going on here, but I could see some kids being traumatised by the fact that Spidey and The Torch have sold out. Imagine opening a bar with Spiderman on it and finding out it's a healthy snack, and not a good one at that. Keep alert kids, and always check for those nourishing E-numbers before accepting snacks bearing superheroes from parents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home