Thursday, September 07, 2006

Universal Studios Kit Kat

Kit Kat have released a chocolate bar to celebrate 5 years of Universal Studios in Japan. I think. The majority of the words on the packaging are in Japanese, apart from 5, years, universal, studios and Japan, so I've come to a not unrealistic conclusion about its purpose
The packaging is gorgeous and quite over the top for a chocolate bar. You get the box you see above and inside are two smaller but equally lavish packs containing a double finger of Kit Kat.
The Kit Kat is white and milk chocolate striped. It has a similar look to old chocolate, where when things begin to seperate in the ingredients it takes on a dusty look. I passed the bar over to my Wife who is something of a connoisseur when it come to chocolate.
"It tastes like a normal Kit Kat"; she declared. I'm a little disapointed that such elaborate packaging would house a not-so-special Kit Kat. It is a nice box though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home