Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Scooby Doo! Spooky Snack Pack With Oozing Mallow

More Scooby stuff with this pack of marshmallows. It's a nicely decorated bag with plenty of tombstones and bats surrounding the clear part showing off the actual mallows. The bold colours really caught my eye when I was browsing the Halloween section of Tescos.Once the pack is opened you are presented with individually wrapped marshmallows, which doesn't sit quite so well with my environmental sensibilities, but they've got bats on which is cool.
I suppose the individual wrapping makes them easier to hand out on Halloween too.

The marshmallows taste sweet and have strawberryish stuff inside which does not ooze despite the claim on the packet. I'm sure kids will lap them up though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home