Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Pee Wee's Playhouse Calender 1990: November

I had, to all intents and purposes, abandoned this blog. My profile views had been stagnant for some time, and I didn't believe that anybody other than my Dad and my friend Chase were actually reading it. However, I have just returned from a trip to my favourite place on Earth; The U.S.A. and I have loads of things to blog about. If you do read this blog, leave a comment or drop me an email (it's on my profile). It's appreciated. Oh, it's November and it's time for pancakes in the playhouse.

3 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Blogger hoagiefest 2020 said...

I'm not sure where I found your blog (maybe X-Entertainment?), but I have it in my favorites and check it every day to see if you updated. I enjoy it.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Scott said...

Ahh...X-Entertainment, an inspiriation to us all. Thanks Spoodles.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Larc said...

I check it often! I live in Michigan, but have visited London, and love reading about all the different food. Glad you have returned! Oh, found it while blog hopping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home