Saturday, December 30, 2006

Southern Comfort Vanilla Spice Egg Nog Coffee

I've been supping away on this coffee since Christmas Eve and I'd like to tell you all how good it is. It's a decent tasting coffee that has a nice but not overpowering egg nog flavour. We don't get too many flavoured coffees here in the U.K. but it does seem to be gaining in popularity. I'd imagine that we're some years away from the concoction above though. Egg nog seems to be simply used as an ingredient in a snowball cocktail over here.

2 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Larc said...

Flavored coffee is practically the norm here now. This one sounds good! Even the creamers for the coffees are flavored.

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good ωay of desсribing, and fastіdious piece of wrіting tο
get facts rеgaгding my presentatіοn topic, which i am going to present in cоllegе.


My pagе - HTTP://Antbird.360Bookmarks.com/user/profile/cornellchi/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home