Saturday, December 23, 2006

What's On The Tree?

Just to get myself further into the Christms spirit, I thought I'd give you a quick tour of the more esoteric decorations on our tree.This Mickey Mouse decoration was a gift from a neighbour who'd recently been to Disneyland Paris. The Sponegebob decoration was from a Shaw's in Boston. There are three decorations in the pack, Spongebob, Squidward and Patrick. I've lost the Patrick, though.

The I Love New York decoration is something that my Wife and I picked up on one of our Christmas trips to New York. We adore New York but especially at Christmas time and this is a reminder for us of our favourite place to be in December.This N.Y.P.D. car is on the tree for much the same principle except it's slightly more absurd to have a police car dangling off the tree.
The same goes for the F.D.N.Y. fire truck too.This fellow somehow eluded the box of Halloween decorations that were put into the loft so I decided to hang him on the tree (much to my Wife's chagrin, I might add).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home