Friday, May 05, 2006

Coca Cola With Lime

There's a new Coke in town. This time it's with Lime. I think this has done the rounds in The States and I could be getting muddled up but I'm sure these have appeared on British shelves before too. Nonetheless, I'm certain it hasn't been packaged in a metallic green bottle before.
The label proclaims this as a new limited edition, but I can't work out if they're talking about the bottle or the flavour.
I like the bottle, although it does look like something you might find in a garden center. It's almost disappointing to pour the drink out and find the same brown colour as every other Coke rather than a bright green.
The drink itself tastes, once again, like a standard Coke, but the lime seems to kill something in it that makes it slightly more palatable to me than a straight Coca Cola. I'm not sure what it is..sweetness, maybe? This would go nicely with Jack Daniels, that I'm sure of.

1 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this in West Virginia when you could find it here. Good when accompanied with Mexican cuisine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home