Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Coca Cola Slurpee

Ahhh...Slurpee's. I used to love getting a Slurpee from the 7-11 when I was younger but alas I now live in an area devoid of 7-11's. I'm not sure how much of a presence thay have in the U.K. anymore but I'm sure it's been steadily dwindling over the years. Fortunately Copenhagen is awash with the places. There was about three within fifty yards of my hotel.
I actually wanted to try the Frozen Fanta Blueberry, but none of the damn machines had it working. I did actually fill up a cup without realising there was no ice and I should have paid attention to the sign that says; "Do not use when red light is on". I had to surreptitiously hide it from the clerks view whilst he was distracted serving pastries (you can see it lurking in the background in the picture on the right). Trust me, you do not want to pay for things twice in Copenhagen, it's expensive. I had to compromise in the end, and settled for a frozen Coke, which was ok, but I'm convinced that the blueberry Fanta would have been nicer, especially as I couldn't have it.

4 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I keep checking your website and there have been no updates! Is everything okay?

A fan in Michigan, U.S.

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Scott said...

I was sidetracked by other projects and frankly, feeling a bit lazy. But hey, new post up!

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, thanks!

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not good enough le rock, pull your finger out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home