Saturday, June 10, 2006

Chocolate Lucky Charms

I tried Chocolate Lucky Charms for breakfast this morning and I'm sad to report that I was disapointed. I just wasn't quite as taken with these as I was with standard Lucky Charms. You don't seem to get as much in the way of marshmallows and the maze on the back is the same as the one on normal Lucky Charms. It's even got the same hidden key marshmallow promo.
So the big distinguishing feature of these is that they are chocolate flavour (which to be fair, is what made me buy them in the first place).
The milk goes brown and they do taste of chocolate, but I think they're just too sweet.
Chocolate Lucky Charms have their own website here.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

taste aside, its good to see your still using the lightsabre spoon, you... you.... you, Jedi you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home